Thursday, April 8, 2010

500 days of summer

Just watched 500 days of summer and really, it's gooood. Summer reminds me of something funny.... or let's say, the name "summer" reminds me of something funny. ;)

The other day i went down to the minimart below my house wanting to buy some snacks. Somehow the 'cashier(s)' in the minimart were like..tikopeks? and they asked for my name. Of course i didnt want to say my real name so i quickly thought of a name and summer came out of my mouth. So now, they remember me as summer. LOL i like though ;)

mum: Summer is a nice name.
me: yeah so why didnt you name me summer last time?
mum: i didnt thought of it last time.
me: *sighs*

Now zh's here sleeping like a pig. As usual. ZZZZZZZZZZ.

urgh i want zooey deschanel's hair. I really hate my hair. You dont know how much i hate my hair. )': I want her face and all. She's just so PREEEETTTTY ):

geezzzz *sighs* bye.

No comments: