Sunday, April 11, 2010

Zzzz-a-roos

I'm tired but I don't wanna sleep. I'm lazy and I'm blogging from my itouch. I'm stubborn and I'll continue being stubborn. I'm just so....... TIRED. Yeah that concludes the whole thing. Oh yeah and I'm bored but I'm lazy to find something to do. Actually, not really. I did found something to do, and that is to give my taptap revenge 3's avatar a makeover. Now it looks so pretty with purple hair and a blue hairband thats really prominent. Oh not to forget a sexy jacket too;) I know, lame right.

Anyway.... Today oral was a fail. My Chinese sucked as usual and this time I don't know how to say earpiece. Well I also know I said some things that I guess were stupid and silly cuz the examiner was trying to hide her smile/laughter(??!) most of the time. Basically I didn't know what I was saying or reading because my chinese is hopeless. English was pretty fine.

After oral I met up with zh and we sat 74 not knowing where to go. Something like roaming around aimlessly, ended up in novena square. Because we were both so tired, we left after having lunch. Slept like pigs in the bus, lovepigs heh:P let's just say we both love busrides too so yeah that explains us changing to buses we don't even know and roaming sg. (p/s it's a good way to relieve stress)

zh came over and dad bought us dinner. 3 yums to kopitiam's Tom yum soup!

Ok.............…. I didn't know I typed that much despite feeling um, tired.

Gonna sleep now byebye and I love kzh;) HAHA

edit:/
Oh oh oh and God is awesome, He answers my prayers and I love Him alot:)

No comments: