Sunday, April 11, 2010

only exception


Am in gramps place now, grandpa just told me he's cooking laksa tomorrow so i better ask zh to come tomorrow. HA, i know he can't wait for baby to try his laksa! Or else he wont ask me to keep asking zh to go over :P

Gonna print some pictures for dnt now, my journal is full of crap from all the crappy drawings. I really can't design.

Just came back not long from dinner with mumsy, bought a skirt :) and mumsy bought me pens for school! hahaha, joke. I love my mummmm <3! Miss zh badlyyyy, and i dread thinking he's starting school tomorrow. Oh well. The first written paper is this saturday and it's chinese! I dont know what am i gonna do, since chinese is my weakest. I'll prolly study study study this whole week! (TRY) All the best to me, and you if you have papers cumin!

xxx, v.
you are the only exception and i'm on my way to believing.

No comments: