Sunday, April 18, 2010

628: A long time


It's been a long time since the last post and I'm back again... ;)
.
Been falling sick in and out, had a fever and i skipped chinese exam!! Yeah it's that bad. But thank God i've been given MC so im excused! Which i assume I will have to take it sooner or later.
.
Prayed to God to heal me so I could celebrate annetta's birthday @ town yesterday! Which the amazing Him answered. I love God so much :> Went to town etc i'm so lazy to elaborate but...
.
Zh has quit his school dragonboat's team and joined an outside club's! I'm so :@ because that means he'll have lesser time with me.......... ): Oh well back to having a dragonboater boyfriend. Bah.
.
It's yet another MONDAY tomorrow! Everyday is passing by so damn fast I cant catch up. SADLY, justin bieber's BABY is on the radio now. Can someone tell me that the song's real annoying?? BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY~ yucks.
.
Before I end off (cuz i really dont know what else to say), i just wanna say i can't wait for friday to come!! Day with zh and mum's going off to malacca so imma go stay @ nat's again! I love having "bestfriend time" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
.
more soon, xx!

No comments: