Monday, April 26, 2010

Life as it is

YES I KNOW IM VERY UGLY HERE BUT WHATEVER K i wasnt really in the mood for pictures cuz its in the morn-cum-noon and im too lazyyyy ahhahaha anyway the first picture was our breakfast when i stayed @ nat's!

This weekend was the best since this month cuz it was a night with bf and a night with bf. (bestfriend & boyfriend) HEHEHEHEHEHE okay

so it's exams exams exams, exams on sat, exams NOT on sat, exam today, and exams next week. Yeah so i'm like really trying my best to mug, TRYING. I know my blog's dead already, feels like im dead too but if you take a look at my scheduler you can see my everyday life is packed.

Oh and i really just wanna say that God is simply amazing and He always always always never fail to answer my prayers :) I chionged my ss just last night and today afternoon was my exam, so you can see NO WAY can i remember or get anything into my head at all but i prayed and asked God to show me some topics that i can revise for last min, and amazingly he did and it came out for exam! :D kkkk so yea i love God.

Lastly.............. i love zh baby :D

k & it'll be long till another post again(i think), xxx!

No comments: