Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hiiiii these days I've been sleeping around 10 plus which is quite early!! (except when zh's here) that's why when it's about 11 plus I'll start getting really tired already, not like last time 12 plus still so energetic. Think I was an night owl last time lol.

Anywayyyyy tomorrow's Friday again!!! Yes Monday arrives fast but Friday arrives fast too! It's all the same. And well well, my two dear friends are cooking dinner for me and zh tomorrow night, can't wait;) just wanna say I'm kinda glad with my life now. I don't hate my life like how others hate theirs so I guess all's ok for me;) for those of you who hate your life so much, please just get a real life and thank God that he's even giving you a chance to live life. Are you worse than those without hands and legs? Can you be compared to those begging on the streets? At least you have a family, friends and a proper home. A place to live in. Unless you are like those people who really have no place to stay, please don't think you're like the most pathetic person on earth and start emoing. Really, you are so much more luckier than many people out there.
(not saying anyone in particular, just knocking some sense into your head if you hate yr life now)

yepppp so hopefully tomorrow will be a good day!;)
xx, meeeee

Everything will be fine as long as you look at the bright side and trust in yourself.

No comments: