Saturday, May 1, 2010

van the nessa


1st May, start of my so-called TRAINING. My boyfriend will be my personal instructor. HAHA. Okay so today we jogged around the park below my house, did some pull ups, push ups, stretchings and eventually carrying weights. Yeah he brought his dumbbells to my homie. GOSH it was tiring and i can feel the aches right now. My arms. Urgh. Well, endure. It's a way to grow bigger.

:D

Currently getting ready for dinner, momsy making her famous salad again, this time with raw salmon and loads of wasabi. Awesome or awesome? ;)

IM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I'VE GAINED 2 kgs! (or at least) imma happy van :) Gonna train and train and grow and grow and eat and eat and be BIG. (hopefully la haha) Zh says in order to get what I want I must work for ittttt, and i must endure the trainings coming up. Tsk.

STUDYING LATER, exams next week. OMG I DONT FEEL READY AT ALL. & i really really really wanna go back to church so i guess next sat, :)

Seriously.......... i dont know why do we need to study about hitler and all. Really. That man has nothing to do with us, and its not our business, so why do we need to know bout his history? Bah guess this is life, WEIRD. I REALLY NEED TO DO SOME SHOPPING!

Prays my wallet that aunty bought for me from London will be something i like! No disappointments. No putting hopes too high. No high expectations. My family and boyfriend says i'm a spoilt brat. SPOILT.

sigh its me, this is me. xx.

No comments: