Saturday, May 29, 2010

I SCREAMED BECUZ OF A FLY ON MY HAIR small FLY

HI.

I apologize for not blogging for a long time........NOT. HAHA. Why should I apologize huh? I have a life that's so interesting i just simply couldnt find time to blog. K thats bullshit. Well...the main reason's cuz my Ipod Touch is my computer, and it's really difficult to blog from it, so yeah.

On to happier things! OMG guess where i'm at now? NAT'S PLACE!!!! Love my uber best bestfriend(L)!!! Muacks to you! (I know you will read this right after i post it) And yes we were listening to gaga's songs just now. Ew right. LOL sudden random. OKAY SHE'S "WHINING" nowww. TO RUSH ME but no im slowly taking my time to post this.

Im so eggcited for my piercings tomorrow, gonna pierce another 2! YAYYYYYYY but that also mean $$$ fly away. town town town :>

Lastly, you must be wondering why im still at s'pore when my previous post stated that i'll be at malacca from today till tomorrow. ANSWER: I CHOSE TO STAY IN SINGAPORE becuz i can stay at nat's and malacca is mostly about fooood and i can spend time with my darling boy too :) Was watching LEGION with him last night and it was AWESOME! I luvvv my baby and bestfriend.

OKAY TIME TO SPEND TIME WITH NAT she's like so bored now heehee kkkk byebye! (p/s i luv you both to bits, zh and nat!) say awwww pls. LOL. And luv everyone who's reading this!

No comments: