Thursday, October 21, 2010

CENSORED



<-------- I AM SERIOUSLY FEELING LIKE THIS NOW. LIKE HEADACHE AH, cannot upload the drawing I drew during class. Not that it's very nice... BUT STILL!!!!!!! I WANNA UPLOAD IT @!#%!$@?!
-
whatever. YOU CAN STILL SEE IT HERE: http://the unicornfactory.tumblr.com/post/1366587133/yeah-i-dont-know-why-i-cant-edit-out-the-extra
-
wtf the link is .. LOL?
This post is shit. Honestly, i think it's the worst post ever.
-
Before i end this shitty post....I FOUND A JOBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, BUT THEN!!!!! i still cant decide if i really wanna work there yet so... im gonna hit town after school tomorrow with my babe and see if there's any better jobs out there if not, i'll just stick to this. WAIT FOR THE GOOD NEWS TOMORRRRRROWWWW! (good news for me la, to you idk)
-
weehee bye
-
OH AND FUCK SCHOOL. school sucks.

No comments: