Sunday, October 24, 2010

:>

BOOOOOYAAA

its confirmed that im starting work next fri already so if ya bored do find me up at Ion's Nippon-ya (jap food boutique, NOT a restaurant, more like tidbits shop) down at basement next to muji and artbox okay! Not like i'll entertain you but....yea.

im okay with the job actually...pay good, people good(i think), everything good...EXCEPT THE WORK ATTIRE. sorry if i've ranted this on twitter already but seriously, i REALLY REALLY REALLY (if you know me well) DONT WANT TO WEAR POLO T AND JEANS EVERYDAY. it's so fugly. Im not that kind of sexy/hot/pretty kind of girl where i can wear anything simple and look good in it. I just cant, im just not. Honestly i think i'm a piece of shit in polo t and jeans.

but...

after much consideration, im only going there to work right? So does my outfit matters? It's the money im getting that matters. If the pay is good, why not? PLUS, i can always change before and after work. SO, im sticking with it.

I sound like i've grown up now..HAHA.

OKAY kinda scared and excited.

gonna talk to my baby on the phone now. byeeee xoxo OH AND WEEKENDS ARE MY FAVE DAYS OF THE WEEK. Babe everyday :)

No comments: