Saturday, October 16, 2010

HELLO ONCE AGAIN

BACK!!

SO I AM HERE AGAIN! And it feeeeelssss gooooOOoooOOOOod to finally be able to write again :)

Done adjusting the layout, i know this is not the best or a nice skin but hey it's simple and life's all about being simple right. Yeah anyway it's always changeable.

NOW THAT THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE.... what are you gonna do? I'll most basically..
1) Pray for a job
2) Start working
3) Play
4) Eat
5) Sleep
6) Shit
7) Eat again
8) Exercise (omg seriously need to)
9) Blog
10) Shop
11) Save
12) 10 and 11 should not be together because if they are in the list it'll most probably not work out. Shop = spend $$ = cannot save
13) TO BE CONTINUED

i need to go church okay. I am a sinner all day long and i still dont repent whats wrong with me T_T

Anw i'll still be on tumblr :) Posting whateva that catches my eye. But of course i'll definitely write my daily rants here so yes! you can kill your boredom by coming here. By clicking on this site you've killed at least afew mins of your boredom. Tsk this is so helpful!

Gonna get some yums to eat now, with my babe of course.

xx, vanz

No comments: