Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sundays

Awake at 10.30am, waited for zh to wake up (and hearing his loud snores in the midst of waiting), ate chips for breakfast, drank minute maid pulpy for breakfast..I MUST SAY, WHAT A LIFE i have on a sunday morning.

I pity my mom...cuz i sleep with her everyday and i kick her - everyday. Noone will ever wanna sleep beside me T____T

So anyway dad's gone off to buy lunch for all of us (in the hse) and i thought i might as well blog alittle because i know, i will not blog if i dont blog now. Itouch is not for blogging. The computer is. Im using a computer now. SO MIGHT AS WELL JUST BLOG

Today i shall rant about JOBS that says "okay leave your name and no. and we will call you again". Seriously, UTTER NONSENSE. PUI. They wont. I tried so many, wrote my name and number a billion times. Did i get a single call? NO. Like really, that sentence just give people false hopes and soon be dealt with disappointment. GO TO HELL. And jobs that do call, bless your company. You wont go to hell. Of course the call must be good news too la or else you're no different from jobs who dont call.

NOW, im just hoping the person i smsed to will gimme the job. Or shops that i've went to and gave my number, to call me. I'm hardworking okay! HIRE ME NOW

Someone once told me: "Teenage dreams, we are teenagers and are not meant to work yet." True enough. But jobs help kill boredom and relive our teenage dreams - by having $$ after working to SHOP, even more true right? YEAHHHHH BABEHHHH
Sigh. Hoping hoping hoping. I go by Finding Nemo's Dory words to keep me going and i think it works for anyone too. "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming."

I SHALL NOW STOP and rest my eyes. Im going to look at green things now bye

No comments: