Saturday, November 27, 2010

sincerityyyy makes me feel good. WILL BE BACK xoxo

(sorry for the bad photography skills lol the cam's fault)

THIS IS WHAT SINCERITY MEANS. AWWWWW i love my (ex)colleagues so much teehee. Like seriously, i've known them for less than 2 weeks or so? and i've only worked there for like 10 days. YET, they still did this for me. Not to mention the royce chocolate and a teddybear.

I feel so loved. *hearts hearts hearts x10*

btw im kinda lazy to blog bout my birthday cele right now. Im also chionging this so i could go back to hugging zh and watching shutter. Bloop.

I'll be back!!!! xx, when im not lazy to on the power button of the PC. HEHHEHEH usually i only blog when the boyfriend has done playing with his game and had left the com on :P

IM SO LAZY RIGHT. yadayada byeeee

i wanna go flea tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to get something. spend $$. anything. HELPZXZ

No comments: