Tuesday, November 16, 2010

whiny

THIS IS WHINY :


THIS IS ME AND WHINY :


and now, he's officially my sweet QTpie. My doggie. Somehow, i dont feel like im a dog owner. It still feels like everyday is a normal day, with or without a dog. Only thing is, i've to walk him everyday. But it's okay, i dont mind. I love walking the dog with the boyfriend. I luvvvvv ^^

so as you've heard, i've quitted my job. No questions, no regrets. Maybe alittle, but whatev. I'm hoping to find a new, better job. However, i'm glad i'm still keeping in touch with my (ex)colleagues :) They're one of the nicest people i know. Talking bout this..i miss my friends. I miss my bestfriend. And she messaged me last midnight, HAHA gonna meet her sooooon

ITS OFFICIALLY A WEEK MORE TO MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! and my birthday party. I really really really hope it would be a success. *prays* It's also 6 more days to me and the boyf's 2nd year anniversary. IT HAS BEEN LONG. *hearts all over*

meeting corrinne to have lunch soon. Thank goodness the part time maid is here so whiny wont be alone at home. whiny whiny whiny. Whiny doesnt whine. HAHA.

this is SUCH A RANDOM POST.

p/s i think whiny loves boyfriend more than me T____T esther says he's a bisexual HAHA kidding maybe my boyfriend's just too lovable ^^ HAHA

No comments: