Saturday, November 13, 2010

backy


AND SO, I'M BACK AGAIN. It's been long, it's been dead. Haa, talk about reviving this blog and blogging everyday again. WHAT A LIE, i know. But whatev. My days are revolving around work dog bf family work. WORK? I hate work.
-
My previous posts are all about finding a job/getting a job but now i really wished i didnt. Not like my job's really bad or anything...its good, pay's good, there's samples to nom on, colleagues all friendly and nice, but seriously it's the MANAGER that's making me hate it so much. She acted like an angel which got me thinking working there's fine but once im in, im out. Out as in, no angel manager and i wish i wasnt in.
-
AIYA WHAT THE HECK AM I TALKING ABOUT blah whateva it is, my point is i hate my manager which makes me hate work. ok.
-
OH TMR'S SATURDAY, who's working? Me. Who's going out? Not me.
-
OH YA SO I GOT THE DOG. WHEEHEEEEE he's an angel. He's a dog that doesnt bark. He's just....whiny. HIS NAME IS WHINY :D and we all love him. WE = my whole family and friends that had seen him. hehehehehhehe
-
I REALLY HOPE, MY BDAY PARTY WILL BE A SUCCESS. i dont wanna talk much about it now cuz whenever i think of my bday bbq party or whatsoever, i get scared. yes. about stupid things.
-
kkkkkk i shall end abruptly.

No comments: