Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yes/no? Pomeranian breed

Hi, this is regarding about adopting a dog. (as seen from above) p/s so cute right!!!!!

I AM SO CONFUSED. Mom sent me a mail saying :

Dear Pal,

Anyone interested in keeping a dog as a pet?

I have a small breed Pomeranian that I have been kept for 3 years since 6 weeks old. Due to personal commitment, I am looking for dog lover who can adopt.

Hereby brief description as follows:

3 yrs
Brown
Small
Male
Toilet train
Friendly & Quiet.
Simply love human

SO HOWWWW??? Its soooo cute. Okay, so it's kinda hard to get my mom to say OK/YES for a dog. SHE ALWAYS SAY NO TO DOGS. (i dont know whats her prob, maybe she's scared -.-) And this time she didnt say yes but she was considering. She actually CONSIDERED having a dog. And it's a big chance for me, needa quickly grab the opportunity.

However...I dont really mind a pomeranian, but i would have prefered a maltese. Whatever it is, both are cute. I WANT!!!

I also understand, to adopt a pet means to take full responsibility and be an awesome owner. WHICH ALSO EQUALS TO : 1) Not neglecting your pet
2) Treat them well
3) Take good good good care of it

Okay what else? I know theres alot. Needa go wiki dog care to check (according to brid lol)

And currently, i've been staying out quite alot. Plus im gonna start work this friday, which means i wont be home for almost the whole day. How bout school next year? WILL THE DOG BE LONELY THIS WAY? And if you are a dog owner right now, may I know if it will go to your room if you need some privacy? DOES IT INVADE YOUR PRIVACY?

I really need help to decide. im bad at deciding such things.

Dad said Ok, Mom says ___ , and now im just waiting for zh to say ok. I always look to zh for answers cuz he always look at a far view, unlike me who makes decisions on impulse. HOWEVER, i need more people's opinions. If you're reading this now, whats your opinion on adopting this cute little baby?

PLEASE HELP. I need answers. THANK YOUUUU!

btw if i dont get a dog i'll prolly get a laptop or something. HAHA ya dog or laptop?!

No comments: