Wednesday, October 27, 2010

heyhihoha


it feels like my nose's gonna drop off anytime and my throat's gonna .. i dont know
im in pain
but whatever
i dont really care
actually
i do
but then
what can i do
drink salt water?
done that.
drink plain water?
done that too.
dont eat heaty things?
resisting.
so?
its not getting any better
my favourite honey and lemon strepsils,
Y U NO HELP MY THROAT?
sobs
x100000000
God,
Please
Heal
My
Throat
&
Not
Let
My
Nose
Feel like it's falling off
THKX
I taste blood in my nose
but they wont bleed out
frikkin uncomfortable
fook me life
boohoo
it's 12.13am
my boy thinks im sleepin
think he's gonna keel me
i dont wanna go school tmr
i hate school
i dont wanna sleep
my eyebags are ___
i need a laptop
a new phone
earpiece
i can go dream of getting those now
if i can sleep
which im gonna try to now
goodbye
sayonara
oyasumi
bb
zai jian
T_T :D :) ): :P :B :@ ^^ (-(oo)-)

No comments: