Tuesday, October 26, 2010

thats not my name

They call me hell
They call me stacey
They call me her
They call me jane
-
Thats not my name
That's not my name '
That's not my name
That's not my name
-
Waiting for the text with a green light so i can leave my house. SO LONGGGGGGG~ hunger pangs
-
TODAY WAS :>>>>
-
Class was boring as usual, i don't know why did i even go to school but since my mum sorta "begged"me, I went. Can tell she was really irritated by guo/cikgu. PLEASE STOP CALLING.
And then in class chinese teacher confessed she used to be a PE TEACHER and POLICE OFFICER. *gasps* you can omg now. HAHAHAHAH literally the whole class(which consists of less than 10 pathetic ppl including me) LOLED. Seriously if you look at my chi tcher you wouldnt believe it. She look just like a typical ahma you see on the street. And one that doesnt look like she lives in a bungalow. what a shock.
-
Then yuqi came over and i painted her nailsssssssssssssssssss heehee the girl's happy with her baby pink and baby green/blue mickey mouse nails. 8) Then we talked. And talked. And talked. And she left.
-
Brought little leia to my place, GOSH SHE IS SMART OKAY. A song was played on okto sang by teenagers and she sang along with it. I was like wtf??? "Meimei you know how to sing this song ah???" and she went like "YÄ!" with her baby voice hahaha and she's only 2 -_-
-
kk got the msg BYEBYE im gonna go eat prata with baby at railway now bb x100

No comments: